Thursday, April 14, 2011

switch a rue

We decided to switch the kids rooms to accommodate
bunk beds.


So, among all the craziness of hubby going and us staying
we decided to change the room from bubble gum pink, to blue.
Took me 2 nites and 2 coats.


We had been promising them bunk beds for forever
So we decided to get them, since we would be here a little longer.
We figured they could share a room one last year.
then when we move we will put the girls together.
Still debating if I will paint the girls room. tempting (Maddie wants purple)



Ayden picked out the color and I just love it with the rich wood.
Now to get some curtain's up, a dresser and some art.

I did offer them a dollar to clean it, so I could take a pic..
Normally this works, but apparently not worth it this time. sigh
So there it is in all it's messy glory. :)

Maybe I can get them to clean it when it's complete
and show you how I really keep house . ;)   ;)


1 comment:

  1. Great job painting - I vote purple for the girls. It is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete