Well hubby is off to Texas tomorrow with out me.
Plans have changed and I am no longer heading to Texas this spring.
Me and the kids will be staying put for another year.
Plans have changed and I am no longer heading to Texas this spring.
Me and the kids will be staying put for another year.
I am sad we will be apart but happy to be in our home one more summer and I get to enjoy the backyard we created.
Watch Sophia learn to walk and play out their with sissy and bro bro.
Watch Sophia learn to walk and play out their with sissy and bro bro.
We have been weighing so many options.
like us all just going and stay together,
him going with out us for the year, and
like us all just going and stay together,
him going with out us for the year, and
for awhile we were just thinking of us all staying and finding another source for work.
The whole issue stems around our Home buyers Credit.
It was a great credit, but it keeps you in your home for a minimum of 3 years.
No renting and no selling or you have to pay it back.
We are a whole 10 months away!
How can we walk away from that and pay it all back, ugh no thanks.
So were going to tuff it out and commute to see each other a lot.
I am quite bummed that we are not going right now.
I love moving to new towns and discovering new places.
But that will just have to wait till next spring.
and so will Ikea :(
(but the rumors are that ours is opening this fall, fingers crossed)
The whole issue stems around our Home buyers Credit.
It was a great credit, but it keeps you in your home for a minimum of 3 years.
No renting and no selling or you have to pay it back.
We are a whole 10 months away!
How can we walk away from that and pay it all back, ugh no thanks.
So were going to tuff it out and commute to see each other a lot.
I am quite bummed that we are not going right now.
I love moving to new towns and discovering new places.
But that will just have to wait till next spring.
and so will Ikea :(
(but the rumors are that ours is opening this fall, fingers crossed)



Hey Heather, I'm here for you!! Love, Jackie
ReplyDelete