What I love Wednesday!
Thought I would link up for fun.
I just love fries!
I would have took my own picture
but i never make it home with them, the box is usually half gone.
(you don't want me making the food run)
I would probably eat them out of the bag as the lady hands them to me, but I do try to have some self control.
I don't know what it is but these have been a favorite since I was a child.
I would order them any time we went out, sometimes being the only thing I ate.
There even good as dessert with a chocolate shake.
yum, a little salty/sweet :)




before i was vegan dipping fries in a wendy's frosty was one of my favs!!! happy wednesday!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I am so so with you.. love fries.. huge weakness for me.. I am participating in WILW too! hugs xo
ReplyDeletedropping in from WILW!! fries and shakes were my favorite lunch combination in junior high and high school. to think that i could have just that for lunch and stay skinny... aren't high school metabolisms wonderful ;o)
ReplyDeletemodern day gidget