She's a crawler, getting in to everything and a little faster everyday
But (and It's a big one) to night!
She happily took a bath
Yay! I'm pretty sure I told you all about her first bath with the mean nurse
Well she's been screaming and hollering about baths ever since.
But today she got a little fussy then started to play
I'm so excited because I hardly bathe her because of it
and now, well she still smelt good cause she is a baby,
but now she smells like a clean baby. Love it!
I just love this scene of pics.
She was crawling toward Maddie's shirt
and I snatched it right before she got there
so you can see she got upset, so I gave it to her
She just loves material and blankets
she will do anything to get close to one if she sees it then just lay her head on it
It's the sweetest thing!



No comments:
Post a Comment