Tuesday, March 22, 2011

That's not cool

So...
remember I had pnemonia?

well not so funny thing happened to me when I visited the ER.
I was having a bad day already, right.?
Well as I checked in for the second time that day to a medical facility,
the nurse takes all my info as usual. One of them being my Birth date.
I politely tell him trialling off at the year.
then he looks at me and asks me if I'm 33.?
What... I thought I was 32, I think to my self.
"Ugh, I think I stopped counting past 31 I tell him".
 "as if I'm not having a bad enough day!"
Ha!
but now later I'm rethinking it (as I can never not over think anything), why did he ask me like that? Was the date not convincing enough?
Should I get my hopes up that I'm much younger looking, or did he think I was older? I'll never know. lol

And yes, I do have a minor problem with aging. I'm sure I'm not the only one.?
Maybe I will tell ya all about my twisted(It's very contradicting in it's self) aging thinking soon. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment