Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For Rent

Our home
for rent


It is rough leaving our home behind we have grown fond of it
especially the yard.
We are happy that we are keeping it and only renting it
we have put so much into it, and unfortunately the selling market doesn't care.



Here is me and the hubs spot, we can see the whole yard and love to chat while watching the kiddos play.


How do you leave this when you layed all this sawed yourself,
 planted every little plant.


We had big plans for a white picket fence and vegetables garden in this space


This Nectarine tree was put in our first summer, look how little Ayden and the tree are. They both have more than doubled in size since being here.
We expect fruit this year.


and last summer our sweet grape vine was put in.
I just love our yard and it will be greatly missed.
Spring is coming threw town, just a little bit though, we do still expect snow for the next couple months, but things have become to spring up.
I'm excited to see them as they all will be bigger and grander, but I will be leaving just as everything begins to pop.
I was going to rob the garden and stuff it in bags shoved in any spot I could find in the moving truck.
 But I have decided to leave them in there home and hope that the renters will enjoy them as much as I do.
I will start new when and if we get the chance at a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment