Friday, March 11, 2011

Down for the count

I have been sick for a month now

Headaches, sore throats the whole thing

They would be bad for a few days then let up

 so each time I thought I was getting better

because everyone else in the house seems to have recovered

I on the other hand landed me a visit in the Urgent Care

when I could no longer take it after coming down with the chills and aches

I had 102 temp when I got there

left with some antibiotics

thinking this was the answer to prayer

but then i went down hill from there

I ended up not keeping them down nore anything else for that matter

My ribs were soar beyond belief and I had all I could do to drive my self to the E.R.

Hubby had to stay home with the sleeping kids (It was 2am at this point)

Needles to say many test (bills coming soon) were made

and I was sent home with more meds and a pneumonia diagnosis

It's been about 3 days and I am feeling good again actually

better than I have this whole past month

but I'm still taken it easy don't want to take any chances

so long story not so short

I hope to be blogging again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment