Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another exciting adventure

Homeschooling has always been in my heart way before I even had my precious babies. So I can't wait to get started when we move.
We did put Ayden in a public charter school for Kindergarten and it has never felt right. I only agreed to it because it was only 2 days a week and the kids kaped out at 20 per class. They still did the Pledge of allegiance and it was in a small community.
But now we plan to do it at home and I could not be more thrilled.
For me there is just to much danger and temptation, when all I want is for them to remain as innocent and young as possible for as long as possible.
Adult hood comes soon enough with plenty to deal with then.

So

I'm super siked. I just bought our tickets to the 27TH Homeschooling book fair in TX. Yay! It's going on that very next weekend we get there and though it will be hectic moving in, It will totally be worth it.
And I can't wait. I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off, as I have no idea what I'm doing or how I will get it all done.
I feel it will have a great impact on our children and look forward to the challenge.
I will sleep better know those sweet little babies will be safe with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment