I just can't believe the job that i am blessed with. We have been hanging out in the backyard and running through the sprinkler. I have to keep from welling up when i see the two of my biggest blessings running around with joy and excitment on their faces.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Summer's in the air...
What beats the feeling of laying in the grass while looking up at the clear blue skys of summer? The kids looked so beautiful laying there. but of course by the time i grabbed my camera they were ready to move. I still got a few great shots of them. I just look at them and get that same great feeling from when i was a kid.
I just can't believe the job that i am blessed with. We have been hanging out in the backyard and running through the sprinkler. I have to keep from welling up when i see the two of my biggest blessings running around with joy and excitment on their faces.

I just can't believe the job that i am blessed with. We have been hanging out in the backyard and running through the sprinkler. I have to keep from welling up when i see the two of my biggest blessings running around with joy and excitment on their faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment