Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maddie's Room... Finally!

Here is her pretty pink room! She loves it. She is always telling everyone how its painted pink.





Here's the curtians I made her. Yellow with all kinds of circle designs and pink velvet for the bottom. I lined it with this beautiful green material. I was so proud of them. I thought it would be cheaper to make them, turns out material is more than i had thought.

She just loves having her own space. She is becoming quite girly despite having a big bro to follow. She loves tea party's and is starting to get the whole dolly as baby's thing. And her nails are always painted pink.

A few birds that i made her, to cordinate with the curtians and her soon to be big girl quilt that i am making for her big girl bed.




1 of the birdie pic's i also Quilted, just so proud. sorry for floating my own boat on this entry.


You can see the bird houses the kids had painted. They had a blast. Hope you likes!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job...so creative! (blogs are for showing off :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really had fun decorating the kids rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl's room needs a serious makeover. This is inspiring - thank you!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really crafty. I love the little birds you made for her room. I have the same fabric on my daughter's bed...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete