Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I did it !!!

I made this dress! I'm so excited, my first ever. I have always helped my grama by cutting out the patterns or gathering the stitch for her but i have never sewed it all together by my self. I cut some short cuts becuase with out her, i dont know all of what it explained to do. I hope to take a class and have even better results and a easier time with my other projects (i got a little frustrated and annoyed with some of the stitching). I was so excited to learn a few new tricks. and hope to start creating more things.



She wanted to wear it all day, she loved it. but im so nervous for it to get dirty. I know its not fancy but when its your first your a little atached. I hope to make more so she can wear her heart out.




2 comments:

  1. Good job! Did you know Amy Nichols? Her daughter is Kimmi. She is really in to sewing clothes for Kimmi. She has so much fun figuring it out and picking out patterns and fabric. She made a cute dress for Mackenzie (we traded for bracelets). Good luck with more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very impressed! i would love to learn to sew, but i don't really have anyone to sew for. little girl dresses are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete