Friday, September 3, 2010

Just arrived...well 2 months ago!

Two months ago today little Sophia Renate was born!
July 3rd
8lbs. 4oz.
20 1/4 inches long


























Maddie and Ayden seeing her for the very first time. Maddie was so excited and nervous at the same time. She loves to help me and hold her. Ayden was not sure what to think and did not want to get to close. He now will say hi to her and talk to her a little, but is mostly excited for her to be big enough to play with. He can't wait to teach her all the things he knows.




Her first bath at the Hospital. I don't blame her for being so upset, the nurse was rough. should have said yes when she asked if I wanted to do it, but I was still sore and tired.






Home at last. we came home 2 days later on the 4Th. She is the sweetest baby. loves to cuddle and snuggle in to you. she doesn't cry a lot and sleeps pretty well.
We are so excited that she is here with us and love her dearly already.

2 comments:

  1. She is precious and the picture of her laying on you in the hospital is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! So much hair! Did your other kids have hair? I remember Maddie have the whispy baby hair like Mackenzie (still) has. Oh, and I didn't realize she was born July 3rd...that's my birthday :0)

    ReplyDelete