Congrats Heather and Tim!!! Sophia is BEAUTIFUL!!! I bet Madi and Ayden are loving their little sister! And you are a BZY B I'm sure!! Congrats to your new addition!!!!
P.S. I heard about Madi fall at the park??!! OMGOSH!!! They wouldve had to sedate me before they touched my son!! LOLOL Glad she's ok!! ;)
I'm a stay at home mom, cherishing and loving every minute with my 3 littles! I love playing house the grown up way... cooking, gardening,sewing, crafting, decorating and of course caring for my littles and husband! Here is where we share our life and a little of my crafting with friends and family."Loving life"
Congrats Heather and Tim!!! Sophia is BEAUTIFUL!!! I bet Madi and Ayden are loving their little sister! And you are a BZY B I'm sure!! Congrats to your new addition!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I heard about Madi fall at the park??!! OMGOSH!!! They wouldve had to sedate me before they touched my son!! LOLOL Glad she's ok!! ;)
Take Care,
Rodriguez's