Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Skirts


Here is the first skirt I made. I meant to show it to you before it was worn, washed and un-iorned. I love it. I think she will still be able to wear it this summer as well.





Brother wanted in the shots too, and it was such a cute photo, had to share. She was just crying becuase she wanted to show me she could get undressed herself but I was to quick to hear and the tears were flying.



This is the one I just finished, love it as well. I think it's a little big but she likes it.


*I got the tutorial off of Tanya Whelan's blog
http://grandrevivaldesign.typepad.com/grand_revival_design/

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say, love the skirt! I am so bad at sewing... wish I was better~

    Your little ones are adorable =)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE the skirt. YOu are talented!!!

    ReplyDelete