We find out if it's a boy or girl this Thursday. I cant wait! I want to know who's clothes I'm saving, Ayden's or Maddies. As well as all the gathering and preparing for Boy or girl will be so much fun. It will be interesting to have another little one around the house. It's been awhile and I am a little nervous.
Did we make the right decision expanding our family. We were lucky enough to have one of each and it was one parent a kid. but then you look back and get a glimpse of those chubby cheeks of days before, slobbery kisses, giggles and love as a family...you know it will all work out.
These are my chubby cheek cuties a couple years back. Looking at these pics how can I not be excited!



Cute past pics! Soooo,post something as soon as you can when you find out--if you guys are sharing that info :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I just realized you are expecting #3!! Congrats, can't wait to hear what it is!
ReplyDelete