This could be his First Christmas! He is expected the 27Th but she feels (and hopes) he will be a little early. So he is prepared with a Christmas outfit and now his stocking. His stocking is lined with daddy's and a pocket from mommy's stocking material. I hope to figure out my sewing machines embroidery so he can have a tag with his name and first Christmas year.
I wanted to stuff it all up but I remembered how much I treasured filling my kids stockings for the first time
These stockings are so fun. they are twice the store bought size. and all of our family's stockings have materials that intertwine making them very cute all stuffed and propped under the tree.



You've been busy sewing...all your projects (curtains, shadow boxes, blankets) are adorable! The stocking is my favorite!! I have the old stockings from when I was a kid. My mom always made coordinating stockings like yours. She has a new set now so I have the old ones and just changed the names on them. But, if I have another baby I won't have enough stockings. Hmmmm...I may have to pay you to make them for me!
ReplyDelete