Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's been rough with out the internet!

We finally have Internet!
It has been hard to do anything with out it.
but it is not easy to get Internet with out Internet,
or when your cheap like me.
To say the least it has not been fun

One Internet company was so off base
I call them up get what I think is a pretty good deal, a little upset it was a year contract but the price was right.
So, I wait the 3 days for my modem,
it doesn't show.
 I call and they tell me that my order can not be completed because I have chosen to self in stall (the guy on the phone said this was fine.  They could have called they have my #) but now there saying what I ordered has to be installed by the tech,
oh and that will be $140
I say "cancel that" before she can say anything else and let them know i already waited 3 days for their modem and I will now have to wait 3 days for another companies to come. I was very upset and deflated. This was not the first company I had tried.
This is why we have been here close to a month and we are just now getting our Internet
every Internet had issues so finally I picked one and went over every small print I could think of before ordering.

So now that we have it on, I'm back
and I have lots to share once i have some free time

No comments:

Post a Comment