Thursday, February 3, 2011

wish I thought of this

At 5 and 4 years I knew they could start helping out.
But I could never think of how.
Thanks Cultivating Home for this great idea.


I still use very strong cleaners in our home, so I never let them help. but they always love to watch. I sometimes have to send them way from the smell.
I would love to be more green, I just haven't found products I like or at the right price.


So I just loved the idea of handing them some baby wipes and letting them go to town on there own bathroom. This chore will definitely make it on our chore chart. There always wanting to play with the wipes anyway.


They loved that they were helping me out and it made them feel good to make it sparkle.
I will just have to keep telling my self this when the newness wears out and it really does become a chore. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment