Friday, November 5, 2010

What a steal!

I got these beauty's at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I think they are a great steal at under $35 for all four! I did have a couple of  coupons.
That's the price for one large one at most stores. These even came with the flame less candles.

Won't they be gorgeous lit up with snow all around!
I have been wanting my own lanterns every time I see them in the catalogs, decorated all up for Christmas.
But they are always way to expensive.
 To bad it is November here and still no sign of winter.
Yes, Christmas decorating started the day after Halloween for us. I simply couldn't wait especially when we will be out visiting family for Thanks Giving. so, why not enjoy it a little early. ;)
No shame in that right? Just don't ask if there is garland on the stairs. I'm not that crazy, OK maybe a little, but it was a good deal too!

No comments:

Post a Comment