Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ayden's 5

My "lil" big boy is 5


















Ayden had a fantastic 5Th Birthday!
He wanted a Ben 10 party with all his friends!
We played water guns and water balloons followed by pinata and cake!
He had a blast running around with all his friends. I can not believe it has been 5 years already.

























Ayden is such a great kid. we are so blessed to have him as our son. He is such a joy to have around, he is sweet natured and is friends with everyone.
I love that he helps and looks after his sister Maddie and I'm sure he will do the same for Sophia as she grows.
He is also very quick to learn and enjoys science and building Lego's. He is already building different city's and ocean life out of the tiny Lego's. He will follow the Lego booklet from page to page.
Happy 5Th Birthday Ayden
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment