Thursday, April 1, 2010

Were getting all kinds of goodies


This was our backyard just last year when we moved in.


And this past weekend we got a patio. Yeah! It's not fancy but it covers the dirt and will be a great BBQ/entertaining space. I will show it again when I'm able to put the furniture on it. I am just so excited to be able to clean the floors inside and the dirt will no longer be tracked across it. happy happy happy!!!!!



And on top of all the goodies ( dining room benches and patio)
We had a record 82* weather yesterday and everything is turning green. Is it really finally spring. I am jacked up on Spring and loving the good moods, weather and pretty sprout lets everywhere.


This is my Clematis coming up, I'm shocked. This arrived along with other flowers the day we got our first light dusting of snow last fall. being from Cali. I was sceptical to plant them. but I ran out there just before the storm. They swore they would be fine and it looks like they did survive. No green on the Hydrangeas or Holly Hocks, but I'm holding out hope.



roses are leafing

1 comment: