Tuesday, October 20, 2009

They sent them now...

It's October and they sent me all my bare root plants and bulbs. The bulbs I was kinda of expecting but Clematis, Peonies and Hydrangeas I'm not so sure. This is my first year of Fall/Winter gardening.

But they said if the ground was literally not to hard to force a hole in, they would be just fine.
So crazy me just planted them in 45* weather. It must be true love!
I was expecting these in the spring so I would know where they were and to watch the dog. See my new puppy has a love for plants as well, only a different love than mine. He seems to think they are food or a great chewing activity when he is bored. I think I have mentioned him taking down a few tree's. So I'm not sure who will make it threw this winter, the garden or the dog. We will just have to see. I will keep you posted with pics of all of these in full bloom next spring. If not watch for my ad on a free dog (just kidding... I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment