I don't know that many people know Our story. We met 9 1/2 years ago, on a new job. We were both hired that same day. We spent 2 weeks in a training class, then were sent to Texas for 4 more weeks of training. We spent all our free time together as friends. (We both had significant others) Tim my hubby even turned 21 out there. We went out to dinner and had a blast. Then 1 day we driving around and I jokingly said lets get married (I think they were talking about weddings on the radio) He said yeah lets do it. So at that second we decided to drive around looking for a place to get hitched. Unsuccessful, young and naive of where to go. We decided to wait till we got back to CA and go to Vegas. On the 9Th of March he did it right, he had a gotten a ring and asked me on one knee. I said yes (but we had the little thing of breaking it off with the others). My mom later came out to visit us in Texas, and we told her... she was so happy for us but just wanted to make sure I was sure since it was only about 4 weeks of knowing him at this point. She wanted me to have a wedding, declaring there will be no Vegas. She wantd to see me walk down the isle and have no regrets. I agreed reluctantly. (looking back we could have saved all that money ;)) but I do love that we have photos now. So 6 months of planning and we were hitched 9/9/2000. Today is 9/9/2009 and we're at 9 years.
I am so happy we made such a rash decision and got married...it has been a fast and furious 9 years and I couldn't be happier. We have 2 beautiful kids and have moved 6 times and 3 states.We have now settled in CO hoping to set up roots. I am looking forward to what the future holds and cant wait to see the next 9 years and more.
Happy Anniversary!
Love ya Babe
xxooxx



That is so sweet, what a great story! Congratulations you guys!
ReplyDeleteKatherine and Hector