*Ranisa the quilt is all yours !!!
I will get your adress from Tiff. :)
I'm GIVING this away!!!!
This cute little Farm Quilt is up for grabs.
It's made with cotton and a few minky triangles on the front and the back is all bright red flannel.
This Quilt is about the size of an oversized baby blanket or maybe a small lap blanket.
Please only leave a comment if you trully like it. It is very bright and has a farm print. (I sometimes wonder if it has a face only a mother could be prooud of :) ...see I'm kinda of a pastel kinda a girl.)
So if you really like it and can except its homemade imperfections, and can give this cute quilt the love it needs. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT and I will draw a name Sunday night.
Good Luck!
U.S. Only Please!



So cute! I actually forwarded your page to a friend who really likes quilts. I already have one of your masterpieces so if she (Ranisa) comments give it to her :0)
ReplyDeleteOh Tiff I am commenting! I love quilts!!! I don't think anyone really even gets it....I have this deep thing that happens inside whenever I see such cute hand made quilts! Count me for this give-a-way!
ReplyDeleteRanisa
PS-I dream of quilting.....but every attemp is scary!