
I am so lucky to have a
girly girl. I have always secretly wanted to be one. I would always vow every school year that I would put makeup on and do my hair everyday. Well that always lasted about 3 days, when i would rather sleep than get up those few extra minutes before school. How do those girls do it? So neatly done up and dressed for the day.


Maddie always loves doing her nails. We put this on before
Ayden woke up. He always wants to join in, how do you explain to a soon to be 4 year old, makeup and polish is only for girls. I let him have clear on his toes. But I know that hubby cringes a little
every time.


I think she looks so cute. My hubby is so great. I asked when she was real little if he minded painted nails and
earrings. I was so happy when he said" you got your girl you can do what you like". Love it! She has cute
earrings and She always loves painting her nails. So much fun!
Love my girlie girls too. Nothing like it:)
ReplyDeleteHaving a girl really is fun!
ReplyDelete