In the end they had a lot of fun, even with me telling them to shut the water off every time they tried to turn it on. Which was about every other minute. Tim laughing, reminding me of how much fun there having. While Ayden was just trying to rationalize a little more water for the mote" Mom I need to see it go all the way around." So I tried to relax and tell my self its just mud and they can go straight to the bath!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Mudding up in the backyard!
Dad was thinking its just a little water... Mom was thinking how will I ever get that mud off them!





In the end they had a lot of fun, even with me telling them to shut the water off every time they tried to turn it on. Which was about every other minute. Tim laughing, reminding me of how much fun there having. While Ayden was just trying to rationalize a little more water for the mote" Mom I need to see it go all the way around." So I tried to relax and tell my self its just mud and they can go straight to the bath!
In the end they had a lot of fun, even with me telling them to shut the water off every time they tried to turn it on. Which was about every other minute. Tim laughing, reminding me of how much fun there having. While Ayden was just trying to rationalize a little more water for the mote" Mom I need to see it go all the way around." So I tried to relax and tell my self its just mud and they can go straight to the bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment